Quality Assurances Preparation Workshop
Accreditation through CQL is unlike any other, involving an identification of shared values, a deep dedication to person-centeredness and an ongoing commitment to quality. While the accreditation process can seem overwhelming for organizations that are new to CQL, it doesn’t have to be. Organizations can be prepared for Quality Assurances Accreditation before CQL even arrives for the actual review.
- 2-day workshop
- Shares an overview, experiences and expectations of Quality Assurances Accreditation
- Designed for organizations about to undergo Quality Assurances Accreditation
The Quality Assurances Preparation Workshop will help get your organization ready for the accreditation visit, while identifying areas of good practice and opportunities for growth and improvement. Your organization will develop confidence in the Quality Assurances Accreditation process, and gain a better understanding of what you can expect during the on-site review.
What You Will Experience:
- Guidance through Basic Assurances® and Personal Outcome Measures®
- Discussion about the essential policies and procedures for this process
- Discovery of the data sets connected to Quality Assurances Accreditation
- Strategies to create an action plan for accreditation
The cost to have this on-site training conducted at your organization is $3,500. The costs for travel and lodging are not included in this listed pricing, and organizations will be billed for these expenses in addition to the training cost. Prices are subject to change.
For scheduling or other questions:
Other Training Options: