Personal Outcome Measures® Assessment Workshop
CQL’s Personal Outcome Measures® is a learning tool that can ensure your services are defined by the people you support. They are a process of discovery, to help your organization identify, assess and promote desired outcomes to improve quality of life.
- 4-day workshop
- Up to 12 participants welcome
- In-depth training about Personal Outcome Measures®
- Designed for organizations committed to a person-centered approach
In the Personal Outcome Measures® Assessment Workshop, you and your staff will start with the basics, and leave being able to conduct actual interviews and collect baseline data. CQL will show you the Personal Outcome Measures® process and share how it can help strengthen your person-centered approach. By the end of the workshop you’ll be able to carry out interviews yourselves and gather the general data to help direct your services, while also being provided a Personal Outcome Measures® Manual.
What You Will Experience:
- Real-world application of the Personal Outcome Measures® process
- Hands-on experience with interviews
- Useful techniques to collect data
For pricing, scheduling or other questions:
Other Training Options: