Support Systems Specialist
CQL | The Council on Quality and Leadership is currently accepting resumes for a full-time Support Systems Specialist. For 50 years, CQL | The Council on Quality and Leadership has been a leader in working with human service organizations and systems to continuously define, measure, and improve quality of life and quality of services for people with intellectual and developmental disabilities, mental illness, older adults, and children and youth. CQL offers accreditation, training, certification, research, and consultation services to agencies that share our vision of dignity, opportunity, and community for all people.
Description of Position
The full-time Support Systems Specialist works under the direction of the Manager of Partner Engagement. This position is responsible for identifying, implementing, and maintaining processes for program operations to improve both internal efficiencies and external correspondence. Through in-depth knowledge and extensive proficiency in existing and emerging technologies, the Support Systems Specialist will utilize software, programs, and practices to advance administrative and operational procedures in CQL services such as accreditation, training, certification, research, and consultation.
- Oversee planning, correspondence, contracts, on-site activities, post event follow-up, and additional duties for accreditation, training, and certification activities
- Administer scheduling for CQL services involving external customers and internal employees using the online scheduling program WhenToWork
- Identify and implement technology to automate manual processes, streamline communications, ensure quality controls, and build additional efficiencies
- Direct organizational application and improve utilization of Office 365 product line, specifically Outlook, SharePoint, OneDrive, Word, Excel and Teams
- Maintain and update customer and administrative sections of CQL’s website
- Lead continued development and operation of Dynamics CRM, including record-keeping, updating, reporting, importing, exporting, etc.
- Manage and assist staff in using Zoom Meetings and Webinars, including scheduling, testing, technical assistance, etc.
- Provide technical and reporting support for CQL’s PORTAL Data System
- Assist in the creation, distribution, and evaluation of surveys through SurveyMonkey
- Facilitate packing, postal shipping, and delivery of administrative and marketing materials
- Other duties as assigned
- Exceptional skills organization, communication, office management, etc.
- Ability to manage multiple projects and assignments successfully, re-evaluate priorities as needed, ensure deadlines are met, etc.
- Constructive outlook to embrace and advance organizational change
- Experience in cross-departmental project management
- Proficiency in planning, coordinating, and scheduling duties through the use of software, programs, or related systems
- In-depth knowledge and demonstrable skills in identifying, assessing, and applying existing and emerging technologies to build efficiencies
- Expertise in functionality, features, and application of Office 365 product line, specifically Outlook, SharePoint, OneDrive, Word, Excel and Teams
- Desired, but not required:
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Experience in the IDD field
- Experience in the technology field.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by this position. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities and duties of the position.
Working At CQL
Employer paid medical, dental, vision insurance; long-term disability insurance; paid time off; employee/employer funded 401(k); and, employer paid life insurance.
Standard Work Hours:
Specific work schedule and hours are determined by the time zone of the employee’s location. Some work outside of typical business hours will be required. Hours may vary during travel time, when applicable.
CQL is a fully virtual organization. Work will be conducted from the employee’s home. Some travel may be required.
CQL | The Council on Quality and Leadership is an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.
Please email your resume and cover letter to: email@example.com. Applications must be submitted by July 20th, 2019.
If you would like to print the full job description, you can download it as a PDF document to access all of the position duties, responsibilities, qualification requirements, and employment information.