Services Administrator for Accreditation
Positions Supervised: NONE
Supervised By: Director of Accreditation
A world of dignity, opportunity, and community for all people.
CQL is dedicated to the definition, measurement, and improvement of personal quality of life for people receiving human services and supports.
Brief Position Description:
CQL assists communities, systems, and organizations to help people discover and define their own quality of life, measure personal quality of life for individuals, organizations and systems and improve the quality of life for people with disabilities, people with mental illness and older adults ― and the people, organizations and communities that support them.
The CQL Services Administrator works under the direction of the Director of Accreditation and in close conjunction with all CQL staff, customers, and potential customers. The CQL Services Administrator holds a key role in the management of service delivery. CQL is a virtual organization, and all staff work remotely from their home.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Serve as the first point of contact for CQL inquiries for accreditation.
- Serve as the primary CQL contact for customer communication regarding accreditation.
- Centrally track all CQL activities related to accreditation.
- Provide assistance and coverage for the Services Administrator for Training as needed and requested.
- Schedule all accreditation activities and assign staff.
- Edit and finalize accreditation reports
Key Result Areas:
1. Serve as the first point of contact for CQL inquiries for accreditation needs:
- Respond promptly to emails and phone calls from customers and potential customers.
- Provide basic information to customers and potential customers.
- Link inquires to the appropriate CQL representative as needed.
2. Serve as the primary CQL contact for customer communication for accreditation needs:
- Process Request for Engagement paperwork from start to finish.
- Respond to general questions from customers.
- Complete pre-planning calls with organizations to prepare for their onsite accreditation activities.
- Ensure that all preparation materials for CQL activities are delivered to customers.
- Ensure that customers receive timely and effective communication regarding upcoming activities, accreditation timelines, and accreditation status.
- Ensure the customers receive post activity and accreditation reports in a timely manner.
- Draft general accreditation documents.
3. Centrally track all CQL accreditation activities:
- Maintain an accurate record of all CQL activities.
- Ensure that customers are kept informed about upcoming activities and accreditation timelines.
- Maintain accurate and up-to-date customer files and information.
4. Schedule all CQL accreditation activities and assign staff:
- Schedule CQL staff to cover all accreditations.
- Assign staff to complete activities.
- Maintain accurate documentation regarding upcoming activities to be scheduled.
- Process confirmation letters for customers.
5. Edit and finalize accreditation reports:
- Edit, merge, and finalize accreditation reports, spreadsheets, and supporting documentation and submit to agencies.
- Draft award letters, letters to states, and other entities.
- Prepare and send media kits and satisfaction surveys.
Other Duties As Assigned:
- Editing of Reports
- Assisting with management of the One Drive Content
- Scheduling Quarterly Calls with State Partners
- May serve as ‘back up’ accreditation staff member if desired
- Provide support and back-up for the Services Administrator for Training
- Support temporary office staff as needed
- Ability to effectively and efficiently use a wide range of office technology and computer programs.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment while being extremely efficient, organized, and resourceful.
- Strong interpersonal skills to effectively work with a wide variety of people.
- Demonstrated strong decision-making skills, verbal, and written communication skills and attention to detail.
- Bachelor’s degree.
- Alignment with CQL vision and mission and values.
How to apply:
Submit a résumé and brief cover letter to email@example.com
*The application deadline is 10/13/17*
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by this position. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities and duties of the position.
CQL | The Council on Quality and Leadership is an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.