Sponsorship & Exhibiting
The 2019 CQL Conference: Dare To Dream provides an opportunity for the expected 400 - 450 attendees to learn about the products, services, and offerings that will guide them in their journey to improve quality. As a supporter of our conference, you can connect with a diverse set of stakeholders, including people receiving supports, Direct Support Professionals, managers, directors, CEOs, other executive leadership, academia, and more.
The 2019 CQL Conference: Dare To Dream
October 22nd 2019 - October 24th, 2019
Marriott Baltimore Inner Harbor at Camden Yards
110 South Eutaw Street
Baltimore, MD 21201
CQL | The Council on Quality and Leadership has produced a Sponsorship and Exhibiting Prospectus with detailed information about conference attendees, sponsorship and exhibiting levels, additional opportunities, benefits, and more. Below you will also find some general information about sponsorship and exhibiting.
Overview of Sponsoring and Exhibiting
- 3 Sponsorship Levels
- 2 Exhibiting Levels
- 7 additional sponsorship opportunities
- Pricing ranges from $500 - $5,000
- Anticipated 400 - 450 attendees
- You can sign up for a sponsorship/exhibiting option and make your payment by Applying Online. Please review the full Sponsorship and Exhibiting Prospectus prior to paying online. Online payment implies that you understand and accept the terms and conditions of the prospectus.
- Or, you can e-mail your completed/signed prospectus to Marie Hale, Administrative Manager, at email@example.com. Following receipt and review, Marie will issue you an invoice with information about submitting payment by either credit card or check.
10/21/19 6:00pm - 8:00pm
* Registration/Breakfast begins at
10/22/19 8:00am - 4:00pm
10/24/19 10:05am - 12:00pm
* Raffle drawing takes place at 11:05am on 10/24/19
- If you have questions regarding exhibiting or sponsorship levels, benefits, logistics, etc. please contact Seth Petre, CQL's Director of Marketing, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If you have questions regarding payment options or invoicing, please contact Marie Hale, CQL's Administrative Manager, at email@example.com.