Request For Presentations
CQL | The Council on Quality and Leadership is excited to be planning our biennial conference, themed ‘Dare to Dream.’ CQL is seeking presentations from those who will share innovative and creative ways that promote person-centered practices in supporting people to achieve their dreams, such as:
- Understanding and exercising rights, and being self-advocates
- Facilitating meaningful, community-based employment
- Supporting people with mental health or behavioral service needs
- Using technology to promote independence and self-determination
- Improving quality of life and quality of services
- Using data to drive change
- Creating person-centered plans
- Implementing person-centered retention and recruitment strategies
- Transforming the culture of your organization
- Submissions must include clear demonstration of implementation in supports and services, containing valuable and practical content beyond theory and philosophy, which attendees can apply to their organization.
- All presenters are responsible for booking and payment for travel and lodging.
- For approved conference presentations, if the presenters choose to attend the conference outside of their presentation, they must pay for full conference registration.
- CQL will conduct the review of presentation proposals throughout Spring 2019. The deadline for proposals is Friday, 5/3/19.
- Presenter Information
- Presentation Title (15 words or less)
- Session Overview (3-5 bullets)
- Session Description (200-400 words)
- Practical Application (Specific takeaways and potential for duplication, 200 words or less)
* Presentation proposals are due by Friday, 5/3/19