CQL’s consulting staff are skilled in designing creative, responsive, and accountable systems and services to meet the needs of the people you support. They are thoroughly experienced in the real day to day challenges that you face.
We work with all types of organizations – large and small; public and private; local and national government; networks and single providers.
The range of topics and consultation services are as varied as the organizations we work with. Listed below are just a few examples of the types of services CQL can provide.
- Personal Outcome Measures® data collection and analysis (for a single provider, provider networks, and government agencies)
- Valid and reliable site reviews based on local, state or federal measures
- Assessment of Case Management/Service Coordination
- Monitoring of service quality
- Transition from segregated to community settings
Contact Us to discuss your needs.