For more than 40 years CQL has been a leader in working with human service organizations and systems to continuously define, measure and improve the quality of life of all people.
CQL offers consultation, accreditation, training and certification services to organizations and systems that share our vision of dignity, opportunity and community for all people.
A world of dignity, opportunity and community for all people.
leadership to improve the quality of life for people with disabilities, people
with mental illness, and older adults.
CQL assists communities, systems and organizations to help people discover and define their own quality of life, measure personal quality of life for individuals, organizations and systems and improve the quality of life for people with disabilities, people with mental illness and older adults ― and the people, organizations and communities that support them.
Goals and Priorities
- Develop and implement person-centered quality measures, performance indicators, and evaluation methods
- Conduct an international accreditation program
- Provide training, consultation and education to build individual and organizational capacity
- Conduct research and disseminate information to enhance policy making
- Provide access to information, innovation, and emerging ideas in quality of life